Data Controller and contact details
Sidea s.r.l. , headquartered at Via A. De Gasperi, 90, 47035 Gambettola (FC), Italy (hereinafter also referred to simply as “Sidea”) will collect and process your personal data in connection with the services offered through its traditional channels or via the website www.wordpress-500367-2132708.cloudwaysapps.com (hereinafter also referred to simply as the “Website”). To know your rights, please visit the section “Rights of the Data Subject” below or contact us at email@example.com. There are also other ways you can contact us, including by phone and mail. Our postal address is: Sidea S.r.l., via A. De Gasperi, 90, 47035 Gambettola (FC), Italy – Phone: 0039 0547 313298.
When does this policy statement apply?
If you visit www.wordpress-500367-2132708.cloudwaysapps.com, or if you have bought a product or established contact with our company in any other way (e.g., by telephone or at a Sidea event, to find out more about our products or company), you will find below full details about how we process your personal data.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
We will process your personal data:
– To fulfill our contractual obligations and, specifically, to allow you to browse and use the services offered on the website, regardless of whether or not you are a registered user. Respond to your messages, which may be automated. Calculate estimates if requested. Fulfill contracts for the sale or purchase of products or the provision of services. Provide you with the necessary assistance with the products and services you have bought.
– To use your personal data for marketing and market research purposes, with your consent, or to involve you in other commercial or promotional campaigns in addition to the sending of newsletters related to other products, events, or services offered by Sidea.
– The provision of personal data is always optional. Still, if it is not provided, it may be impossible for us to proceed with certain operations, such as those required for the fulfillment of the contract or to deliver the services you have requested.
The data we process
In the context of your use of the website and your written or telephone communications with us, Sidea will process the following data:
– Data you provide us with: We will process some of your personal details, including your name, surname, the contact details you have supplied us with or used to communicate with us, such as your email address, postal address or telephone number, and any other personal information you may have supplied us with (profile information given during registration on the website). In some instances, we may process your credit card details, but only for the time strictly necessary to complete the payment.
– Browsing data: During their ordinary course of operation, the IT systems and software procedures required to run this website acquire specific personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects. However, by its very nature, it might allow identifying users through the processing and matching of data held by third parties. This category of data includes the computer IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, as well as the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, other) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT system. This data is processed for statistical information about the use of the website and check that it is working correctly. Browsing data may be used to establish liability in the event of any potential computer crimes against the website.
– Cookies: We may also process data related to your training goals and objectives, as indicated at the time of registration or subsequently. All the details regarding the cookies used by the site www.sideaita.it are provided at Cookie Privacy.
Period of retention of data
Your personal data will be stored only for the time needed to complete the purpose for which it has been collected, and in any case, for no more than 10 (ten) years from the date of termination of the contract or from the last date on which you made contact with Sidea (for example the last time you communicated with us or accessed your reserved area) unless it is essential to keep the data for a more extended period, following the applicable laws.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to know which personal data is being processed. In particular, you have the right of access, rectification, and erasure of data. The right to portability of data. The right to limit the processing, and the right to object to the processing, where the conditions are met.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we can offer.
Please visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your experience of navigation.
Essential Website Cookies
Cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Thes cookies collecting information is used in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are. Cookies collecting data is also helpful in customizing our website and application for you to enhance your experience.
If you do not wish our website to track your visit, you can disable tracking in your browser.